Handmade eco-friendly natural Seagrass Rug
Natural Jute fibers are used to make this everyday rug Each rug is handmade and hand woven and has a latex backing and cotton border to add style and durability This rug features a traditional woven pattern This rug features a natural back ground.
- Fiber content: 100% eco-friendly natural Seagrass
- Hand crafted
- Naturally durable and great for high traffic areas
- Grass rugs are stain resistant and may help those with allergies
- Warm natural tones of browns and greens
- Variations are part of the beauty of natural fiber rugs
- Anti-skid, breathable, do not hurt wood floor
Size- Thickness 7mm
Diameter: - 100CM and 120CM
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.